Indoor & Outdoor Seating
1) Seating is first come first serve. We do not take reservations.
2) Parties larger than 8 people, please call in, in advance for seating options.
3) Celebrating special occasions is welcome on the property, however, decorations are limited to outdoor areas only.
4) If you do bring decorations on site, please refrain from using helium balloons.
5) Please do not move inside furniture or outside patio furniture.
6) We ask that if you’ve purchased products from the winery only, that you do not occupy tables in our taproom or deck. Tables are reserved for patrons who purchase products from the taproom.
7) Food can be purchased in the brewery taproom or when food trucks are scheduled on the property.
8) Popcorn is available for $1 per popcorn boat.
Children & Pets
9) We apologize, but we cannot accommodate children on the weekends.
10) Every other day of the week, children must remain seated at a table with an adult, at all times. This policy is subject to change if a 21+ brewery event or show is scheduled during the week.
11) We ask that children remain away from the bar, with another adult, if possible.
12) Children cannot approach the bar and order at any time.
13) Children and pets are not permitted on the taproom couch.
14) Dogs are welcome inside the brewery taproom and on the brewery deck but must remain leashed.
15) Dogs are not permitted inside winery buildings or on the winery patio.
16) No outside alcohol of any kind is permitted on the winery and brewery properties. This includes non-alcoholic wine, beer, and cider.
17) Growlers, Boston bottles, and cold packaged beers and ciders are for to-go sales only. We ask that you do not consume them while on the property. If ordering any of these items to consume on site, we reserve the right to charge you the full volume price of any item.
18) We do not take reservations for taproom or the deck seating area.
19) The brewery has a taproom adjacent space available to rent during taproom business hours, for private events up to 20 people, from January through March only. All other private events or occasions looking for rentable space must contact firstname.lastname@example.org