Indoor & Outdoor Seating
1) Seating is first come first serve. We do not take reservations.
2) Parties larger than 8 people, please call in, in advance for seating options.
3) Celebrating special occasions is welcome on the property, however, decorations are limited to outdoor areas only.
4) If you do bring decorations on site, please refrain from using helium balloons.
5) Please do not move inside furniture or outside patio furniture.
6) We ask that if you’ve purchased products from the winery only, that you do not occupy tables in our taproom or deck. Tables are reserved for patrons who purchase products from the taproom.
7) Food can be purchased in brewery taproom and the scheduled food trucks on the property.
8) Popcorn is complementary.
Children & Pets
9) Children must remain seated, at a table with an adult, at all times.
10) Children and pets are not permitted on taproom couch.
11) Handling of and access to the popcorn machine is limited to adults. Please assist children who want popcorn.
12) Dogs are welcome inside the brewery taproom and on the brewery deck but must remain leashed.
13) Dogs are not permitted inside winery buildings or on the winery patio.
14) No outside alcohol of any kind is permitted on the winery and brewery properties. This includes non-alcoholic wine, beer, and cider.
15) Growlers, Boston bottles, and cold packaged beers and ciders are for to-go sales only. We ask that you do not consume them while on the property.
16) We do not take reservations for taproom or the deck seating area.
17) The brewery has a taproom adjacent space available to rent during taproom business hours, for private events up to 20 people, from January through March only. All other private events or occasions looking for rentable space must contact email@example.com